Check out the faceplate Pete did for me!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shred-o-holic

Reaction score
obsoletejim1.jpg

What do ya think? :twisted:

Yes FF tone all the way my friend!!!! :twisted: :twisted: 8) :shock: :twisted:

At least that's what I always go for...... 8)

Dino used a modded JCM 800 and EMG loaded axes on Demanufacture and Obsolete. So a suped up KH-3 along with my EMG loaded axes should be close enough... :wink:

Super tight, clear, fast attack, brutal........that's the definition of those early Fear Factory cd's...

those are the best 2 FF albums..his tone was so tight and defined.

that WOULD make a nice module, especially for us 7 stringers..

shred-o-holic said:
Yes FF tone all the way my friend!!!! :twisted: :twisted: 8) :shock: :twisted:

At least that's what I always go for...... 8)

Dino used a modded JCM 800 and EMG loaded axes on Demanufacture and Obsolete. So a suped up KH-3 along with my EMG loaded axes should be close enough... :wink:

Super tight, clear, fast attack, brutal........that's the definition of those early Fear Factory cd's...

Awesome. Can't wait to hear what you think of it. Demanufacture and the Gorefest disc that came out about the same time got me back into metal in the mid 90's. So I def. know where your coming from. :twisted:

Actually, Fear Factory is my NO.1 band, I try to look for Dino sound for long time, too bad that his JCM-800 has been stolen...

shred-o-holic said:
And of course it sounds awesome......I'll see about some clips soon...very happy.. 8)

Love to hear it.....

...you also need to hear Salvations KH23....it's another take on something very similar!!!

JKD said:
shred-o-holic said:
And of course it sounds awesome......I'll see about some clips soon...very happy.. 8)

Love to hear it.....

...you also need to hear Salvations KH23....it's another take on something very similar!!!

Yeah I'll have to step it up and do some clips soon.......been going thru a nasty lung infection....I've been on steroids for Bursitus caused by the swelling.....I bought an axefx as you know......so I've been tinkering around with that.....but I still love my MTS........I think I want an Uberschall type module next.......I wonder if Pete would be wanting to mess with that at all.....I could go Salvation I guess later on if need be......I also want to maybe do that MM OT upgrade......the GAS never ends... :lol: