Roman Holiday @ Sam's Boat tonight (9/22)

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ned

Reaction score
Austin gig - Mopac & Braker

3 1-hour sets from 9pm-1am.

Be playing my Randall RM50 head with modded Top Boost and Eggie SL or 1086 into a Marshall 410 cab.

Man, sorry I missed you again Ned. PM me with your next set of dates if you don't mind so I can put them on my calender. I got a new MacBook and was busy downloading Itunes last night. Kinda got side tracked, then went and looked at my calender and saw your gig on it. Too late to drive up to Austin from New Braunfels at that point. Seriously, let me know I'll catch you next time.

Probably the easiest one is the Chuggin Monkey on 6th next Friday 8:30-10:30. Then we play Sherlock's on Saturday (North Austin) 9:45-1:45

Looks like I'll be headed to Austin on Friday to catch your show at the Chuggin Monkey on 6th st. Probably go catch something to eat somewhere on 6th before the show. I'll see you there and I'll try to catch you on the break.

Very cool. We'll be playing with our substitute bass player for the first time Friday night. He's a freaking monster, completely smokes our previous "I only play the root note of the chord your playing" bass player.

All the songs we thought we dudes with no life sound amazing when the bass is there as it should be :)

If anyone knows of a bass player in the Austin, TX area that wants to play in a cover band send them my way.

BTW - don't expect anything amazing on guitar.

Hey Ned, all good brother, no worries. We'll be there to have a good time. I will not bother you much, but would love it we could talk gear for just a few during the break. See ya!

Definately talk gear during the break. Should have some time between setup and first set too.

I drink Shiner BTW.