MY RM100LB ARRIVED TODAY!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BIGKAHUNA said:
****...I got my RM100LB off Ebay for $650 and its in brand new condition....not a scratch on it. Now if my modules would just arrive!
Congrats!!!I know the feeling!1

Congrats! The Brahma should be there any day. I loved my Lynch box. Had 2 of em. Now I am using a RM100. Still plays and sounds great though. My Cab is the Lynch box cab. Freaking love that thing! :D

What differences tonally did you hear between the Lynch Box and the RM100? Why did you go back to the RM100 instead?

I dont really hear much a differnce in the amps tone. I had a Framus Cobra at the time and I wanted to get back in the MTS Game so I had the Cobra on the classifieds for sale or trade and a guy made me a good trade deal for his RM100. Couldnt pass it up!
I would rather have a Lynch box to match my Cab but overall thats just cosmetics. Not that big a deal to me. :wink:

Mailman1971 said:
Congrats! The Brahma should be there any day. I loved my Lynch box. Had 2 of em. Now I am using a RM100. Still plays and sounds great though. My Cab is the Lynch box cab. Freaking love that thing! :D

Cant wait to get it Bro. I dove in blind and ordered the 1086 and UltraXL as well. I will definitely be getting more modules.

congrats on the LB. I have the half stack and really enjoy it for its versatility. I don't play out, just make enough noise to get the kids out of the basement for a bit. But sadly, I will also be posting mine for sale soon to raise some cash. They are truly great looking amps as you said.