I need a 2x12 cabinet for my Lynch Box

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I noticed a few days ago that Musicians friend has them listed now as a pre order along with some more Lynch MTS stuff. It said that they would have stock in 40 days.

I would check with Funkymunkeymusic.com they get stuff before other stores and are great to deal with.

jbvan said:
I would check with Funkymunkeymusic.com they get stuff before other stores and are great to deal with.

Hell yeah! They hooked me up with my snakeskin T2HH that is on the way. Should go great with my alligator skin Lynch Box (that friggin amp is beautuful!)

I currently have a G-flex cabinet. I would be curious to know the boards opinon on the G-Flex vs. other 2x12's.

I just picked up the R212CBP and it's a beast! No longer need my Mesa 4x12 (though I'm still keeping it). I just gigged with it and used the mic eliminator output and it sounded great. I can't say enough good things about this cab.

I still need a Randall 4x12 for my amps... I will say my Randall 2x12 sounds bigger than my stock Marshall 1960 4x12 cab!

Randall should make different versions of the Mic Eliminator, one to model V30s (like they have now), and one for the Super V's :D

johnodge said:
just add a switch.... ;)
Excellent idea! Or maybe an Eminence version and a Celestion version, the former doing the Legends and Super V, the Celestion doing V30 and Greenbacks :D