Where do you get 400ma Fast blo fuses?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

48jimmyj

Reaction score
I have a RM100KH and I blew 2 of the tube fuses. I'm using JJE34l's. I've been playing it about all day, i shut it down for awile to eat and when i turned it back on i heard a loud POP! I looked around back and 2 lights were on. Where do you find these 400ma fast blo fuses? Help please!

I had the same issue. I couldnt find 400ma fuses locally, but radio shack did have 500ma fuses in stock.

The fuses may have blown for a reason...tubes may be defective or the bias may be way out.

I recommend that before you power the amp back up again, turn the bias pots all the way down and proceed to re-bias your amp, paying close attention to the meter readings on the blown fuse sockets as you slowly turn the bias back up.

I checked the bias earlier in the day. They were all at 38.5. It was sounding really good. The tubes came from Tube Depot and the recommended Bias point is 38. I've had no problems until the POP!