Modern into Krank

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kranked4Christ said:
Can a Modern be made into a Krank style module? Thanks for the replies :D

I can build Krankenstein clone to your module (with added sweep pot).
All my mods can be done on Modern module:wink:

Anthony Salvation

Kranked4Christ said:
I will modifed the "UltraLead" module into "Krank Krankenstein".
Modded module has more sharpnes of rythm sound than original Krank because was used 2.2 nf capacitor instead of 22nf.
This is schematics of complete mod:

P.S.
SALVATION MODS it's super sound and appearance!

dimoncheck said:
Kranked4Christ said:
I will modifed the "UltraLead" module into "Krank Krankenstein".
Modded module has more sharpnes of rythm sound than original Krank because was used 2.2 nf capacitor instead of 22nf.
This is schematics of complete mod:

P.S.
SALVATION MODS it's super sound and appearance!

How did you come across these schematics? Did you find them or formulate them yourself?

This is last upd schematics

This is not 100% pure "Krank" shematics, because randall's first tube stage of preamp on the chasis location are not contain krank's parts values. First stage is common for the all modules at the same time

I did formulated this shematics by myself from the original krank krankenstein preamp.
There is shematics of original krankenstein preamp section:

"sweep" pot and first module capacitor values was changed for the more clearence of sound and more edged sound on the different of tubes type.

Modern modules seem to be rare these days,(if you've got one you want to sell let me know), so I was wondering what other modules would work for this Mod.

Salvo may be the man for this job- he has a history of replicating specific amps- and does it really well!

crankyrayhanky said:
Salvo may be the man for this job- he has a history of replicating specific amps- and does it really well!

Yep, that's who I was thinking of but he seems to bit a bit scarce on the board for the last few days. I'm also interested in his Pit Viper mod.

Red Witch said:
crankyrayhanky said:

Yep, that's who I was thinking of but he seems to bit a bit scarce on the board for the last few days. I'm also interested in his Pit Viper mod.

Guys, sorry. I am working hardly on your modules.
Plus now I have on my desk 2 very important modules:wink:

I am aiming to answer all emails and messages here.
Next week I hope I will be full in production, ready to accept new orders.

Anthony

P.S: . My KRANK based prototype was wired different, but I believe that curcuit above works fine.

hi!
i made it

http://img299.imageshack.us/f/2b46c2c6cdf3382c81.jpg/

sounds fine,but,there is too many dist,i like metal tone,brutal tone,but this is too much.there is to much noise too.r u shore about this schematics?or maybe u have some suggestions how to low down distortion and noise?

Hey it's RIP STUDIOS,

Where's all that money as well.

Was never scammed by him but holy **** he got off with a bunch of ****. :evil:

On a side note, if anyone has any feelings that other board members are potentially running scams, please PM me as I'm a little nervous on a couple pending transactions...I won't go into any detail but the transactions are not going smoothly - in fact so far they've been one way transactions...

Anybody reading this who might be new here:
RIP studios and
RedWitch are suspect individuals.

Proceed with caution regarding any transactions with them..there are lengthy threads decribing their misdeeds.

Latest posts