OK Guys, now I'm asking for a favor...

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimosity

Reaction score
I know this isn't the right forum for this sort of thing, but which one really is...

Most of you have checked out the MTS clips I did of all the modules that I have... so I feel like I've given something to the community...
Now; I'd like to ask a favor in return.

My band, American Hardcore is nominated for the 2006 Cincinnati Entertainment Awards, which is basically like the local version of the Grammys. It's all based on votes as to who wins, but it's a huge compliment just to be nominated.
The voting is done online and only takes a second, so I'm asking if you guys could help me out and vote for my band.

We are nominated in category #5, which is "Hard Rock/Metal"
Again, the band name is American Hardcore.

If you could cast a vote for us, I'd sure appreciate it.
Here's the link:
http://citybeat.com/phpq/fillsurvey.php?sid=16

When you submit, it'll ask your email address, then it'll send you a confirmation link to that email address, after you confirm, your vote will be counted. You don't get added to any spam lists or anything, so please vote as often as you can if you have multiple email addresses...

To tie in the Randall theme here, we were nominated for this award based on our latest CD, "No Apologies" which has gotten nothing but incredible reviews. That disc was recorded with an RM4.

Thanks guys, I sure appreciate it!

To check out my band and to see what you're voting for; visit us at www.americanhc.com

Thanks to you Jim! Your clips sealed the deal on getting the Mts and i couldn't be happier....Best of luck :D

That's awesome - I recently picked up a Triaxis, Recording Recto and still have several other amps/preamps laying around and ALWAYS revert back to my RM4, it's the best.

Man, you guys are great for the support. I truly appreciate it.

Keep the votes coming!

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR HELPING WITH THE VOTES.

Last night was the awards show and we WON!

10th Annual Cincinnati Entertainment Awards
Best Hard Rock / Metal

CEA.jpg