• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Good Guys List!!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guitarguy510

Reaction score
There was a request from a while back to make an official "Good Guys List" thread sticky so I'll go ahead and do that now since the old one had a lot of other stuff in it. :lol: This will be the new thread to post positive deals with folks on the board, please try to keep anything else out of the thread so it doesn't get cluttered. :D Original thread can be found here:

http://mtsforum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?t=1482

I'll start it off with a new addition to my list:

///MK - Sold an RM50 locally to him, smooth transaction and after hanging out with him for the day turns out he's a really cool guy too! Thanks bro!

Good idea! I would definitely recommend rockman, solid guy, good prices, and fast shipping.

Great idea making this a sticky :D

I've had great transactions with MatrixClaw, and Kermit. Neither one really post here much anymore because I bought their Randall stuff :lol: but the transactions have been great!

All these guys paid quickly and will definitely deal with again-
gweb
Seano
qbclub13
HDRockstar

and these guys are well known and friendly to me when I am on the Forum and do good business as well
Harsh
Insightibanez- best bud here on the forum

HOPE THIS HELPS- these guys are great :!: :!: :!:

GuitarCollection - Pete Modded Ultra XL
T-Bone - Traded my XTC for a stock 1086
Jaded Faith - he modded my 1086
evhwolfie - 5150 cab

I have had great buying experiences with these guys:

• Mailman - Sold me a DF Mod'd Plexi and a Salvation Custom 3 - Always great to deal with
    Droptrd - Sold me my 1086 which is at Petes place being Mod'd
    Caine - Sold me a wicked Green Gator Tolex G-Flex 212
    chpsktplyr - Sold me a very Kick *** Mr. Scary Module AND threw in a couple of spare Plexi face plates! Awesome.
    srommes - Sold me some wicked *** Mr Scary Knobs
    Jaded Faith - Modded my UltraXL. Awesome craftsmanship and great guy
    Sacred Groove - Sold me a ton of rack gear, was extrmely helpful and yes...a great guy to deal with
    The Rossness - Sold me a Brown Module...fast shipping and a good deal
    GWEB - Sold me an SL+ - excellent packaging and fast shipping - nice guy

All had great communication and shipped very fast. All excellent to deal with.

I've had some great deals and smooth transactions with-

dboy5150
ffaudio
droptrd- Helped me out with the ins and outs of this forum and the mts series. Thanks!

Have not done much trading here but good dealing with kbause and of course Pete (okstrat). Also my post name here is the same as ebay name with 100% good feedback 50+ transactions.

///MK
RocKStarNick
gutiarcollection
mattmcmetal
rockmetal
JKD
rsm
audioholic

I'm sure there are more, but thats what I see in my PM box as far as completed transactions.

another EXCELLENT addition to the "good guys" list...fellow forum member " LoD21"...bought a module,paid super-fast,excellent communication,all-around great guy!!! NO problems here!!! 8) 8) 8)

...add "LRStrat" to the list also 8) no problems here!!!