• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

RM100 for sale

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrishurley

Reaction score
My RM100 is still for sale... Metal front, mint condition with footswitch.

$500 plus actual shipping, USA only.

paypal or personal check (with clearing delay).

The unit works great, its just more amp than I need and I'm still building my own amps. I bought this just to check it out.

Paypal would be fine, but I'd like to see if anyone is interested in the amp before I deal on the modules. If no bites over the weekend, I'll consider offers on the modules.

I"m interested in your RM100..can you send some pics?...also I would take all the preamps as well. do you take paypal?
Thanks
Paul

I can take pictures if you like. It is in exceptional condition, though.

All of the modules except the modern are spoken for, it looks like. Maybe the XTC could fall through.

chrishurley said:
My RM100 is still for sale... Metal front, mint condition with footswitch.

$500 plus actual shipping, USA only.

paypal or personal check (with clearing delay).

The unit works great, its just more amp than I need and I'm still building my own amps. I bought this just to check it out.

bump... lower price. Was $600, now $500 (with no modules).

I still have the modern and XTC modules for sale separately or with the amp. Make a reasonable offer.

Scott said:
Did you sell the Blackface?? You never emailed me

Blackface was sold with another module... I was hoping to sell the whole rig, but that never transpired. Someone wanted 3 modules, and so a deal was made. Unfortunately, something happened where they only wanted 2, so I still have the XTC (and the modern)