What a !?*& up day!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harsh

Reaction score
Ever had one of these days?

Just got back yesterday from a week's holiday in Greece that was supposed to help me relax and de-stress. Anyway, the flight lands, and I turn my phone on to see a text saying my father in-law had had a stroke. So, we rush home to dump our bags, wife rushes off to the hospital and I rush off to work.

Get into my mails and get an email from paypal saying they won't refund the money the RIP stole off me. Another one from Ebay to clear an unpaid balance that I have no idea about!

Just when I start stressing, the boss calls me in for a meeting to tell me that I will lose my job at the end of this week because they have been asked to "streamline the headcount".

Oh my god...what a totally screwed up day! :x

Thanks guys, for all the support. Dad in law is better now - still in hospital, but definitely recovering. Job scene not looking that great.

Things will turn around. They always do - if one stays strong...otherwise I will make them turn around, one way or another :evil:

Isn't it weird that when **** happens, its always bucketfuls of it?

Man, that is an avalanche of hard situations all at one time- I will seriously pray that things turn in the right direction for you :wink: