Bight switch on SL+

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KEN1

Reaction score
I own the SL+ and the Treadplate............my other modules are backordered.When I switch the bright switch on my SL+ it does'nt seem to do anything.When I switch it on the Treadplate there is alot more high end.What are anyone's else's experiences with the SL+ bright switch?Maybe mine just does'nt work.

The bright switch dosent do much on the High gain modules I find, but it dose boost it just a tiny bit.

....same on my ultra lead - module !!!

only on the 1086 module there?s a lot of difference on the mid.voic.- and the gain boost - switch....

The effect of the bright switch depends on how high you've set the gain. It still does nada if you set the gain around 10 o'clock?

Agree with trazan... but note that it is more most applications.

Essentially when you are practicing at low levels it boosts the Highs so that it sounds better to the ears. I believe it has to do with the Fletcher Munson theory or something like that.
FM

I just recieved my "Mr.Scary" module and the bright switch does'nt do much there either.As a matter of fact the Mr.Scary's tone is almost exact as the SL+.Maybe a tad more gain on the Mr.Scary but otherwise their tone's are identical.Hmmm.