Adam of Killswitch Engage going MTS?!?!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kbause

Reaction score
I read this on another forum, care to shed some light on the subject Randall?

This is HUGE news if true. :twisted:

Well all their gear is stacked, Cap guitars and Mesa/Framus/Soldano amps. They probably heard about the MTS and they want to give it a try.

He recently switched to Parker Guitars cuz apparently the Cappys were too heavy for him (throwing out his back, wtf?), and it only makes sense that he would check out Randall's MTS series since he's going to another company in US Music Corp :D

I really hope he does, and joins the forum too, perhaps sharing recording tips and whatnot :D

Wow, parkers are pretty awesome guitars but a Cap being too heavy? Well maybe if he joins you could get some modules signed :). Who knows, you will probably be giving him advice since he's just starting out with mts (if he is switching).

Adam mentions in one of the older GW videos that he has a back issue from earlier in his life that is re-occurring so this is probably the reason for the statement about the Cap being heavy. Back issues are seriously debilitating.

On a side note...in the latest GW video I love the tone of the Parker and what ever amp its plugged in to. Anybody seen this? Wonder what amp that is?

Care to link to it? I might be able to tell xD I hope I can :( Rectos and Framus Cobras are hard to miss, and cabs with Greenbacks are too. But that's about all I can really identify off the bat (those and maybe a 5150).

here the link of what they use live from a show a few weeks ago

http://splawnfans.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=nitro&action=display&thread=6605

oathinc said:
here the link of what they use live from a show a few weeks ago

http://splawnfans.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=nitro&action=display&thread=6605
Hmmm, I thought the sound from that one vid a friend of mine showed me sounded fairly tight and semi-Marshally... But he was at that show and said he thought they were using Randalls *shrug*