public enemies

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bhuard75

Reaction score
first scene of the movie, the first bank robbery and last scence where the best parts of the 2 hour 43 mins that micheal man has you sitting through otherwise a non-dramtic waste of time.

i could had more fun having my german sheperd give me a bath.

really??? Thanks for the heads up!! Well thats a kick in the pants, I guess the wife and I are gonna be seeing Transformers. :wink:

you werent the only only one a little dissapointed. but maybe it was just me expecting something as good as his miami vice. go see it you may like it. but transformers seems like a better bet.

that was just my opinion on the movie. it wasnt the worst movie i seen. but i was expecting something where the characters had more dialog than the tommy guns...lol but if you liked it thats all that matters.

besides i might have thought you jumped off teh side of this forum...LOL where you been?

I agree, I didn't like Public Enemies at all.

However, this may have been due to the camera work, which I HATED. I didn't like how they did many scenes to start with, but adding to that, they captured video at 30 frames per second as opposed to the usual 25 frames per second for movies. This gave the filming its "cheap" feel.

It had potential, but didn't work out in the end..