Randall Lynch Cabinet

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baco

Reaction score
I'd like to get myself the Lynch 4x12 to use with my RM100KH and incoming Lynch box (RM100LB). Sadly enough it seems that this cab runs at 8 Ohm mono solely. Why is that sad, I hear you thinking. Well, I'd like to have used it with a Cabbone (to switch between cabs) and my other Randall USA cab. Does anyone have pictures of the back panel from the RS412LB cab?

Thanks in advance guys!

There is a single 8Ohm mono input jack on the back of the cab...no mic elminator and Ohm options like the other cabs.

The SuperV speaker only comes in 8Ohms I think...

JKD said:
There is a single 8Ohm mono input jack on the back of the cab...no mic elminator and Ohm options like the other cabs.

That's what I was afraid of (and what I found surfing the net too).That's a shame, it would have been nice to use it next to my other Randall cab and switch cabs. But, there isn't a lot you can do with 8 ohm speakers in a 4x12 regarding ohm values, so rewiring isn't an option either (I need 4 ohm mono or 16 ohm mono to match my other cab). Anyhow, those are worries for later, first I'll have to get my RM100LB (should be incoming any day now)...

Baco said:
JKD said:

That's what I was afraid of (and what I found surfing the net too).That's a shame, it would have been nice to use it next to my other Randall cab and switch cabs. But, there isn't a lot you can do with 8 ohm speakers in a 4x12 regarding ohm values, so rewiring isn't an option either (I need 4 ohm mono or 16 ohm mono to match my other cab). Anyhow, those are worries for later, first I'll have to get my RM100LB (should be incoming any day now)...

actually you can got to the weber site and they sell a product that can convert 8 ohms into 16 and vice versa!

fuzzyguitars said:
Baco said:
JKD said:

actually you can got to the weber site and they sell a product that can convert 8 ohms into 16 and vice versa!

Sounds interesting! Does anyone have experience with these?