Mesa Mark Module Vid

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okstrat

Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpYpTUB_ymw

This one is Ray's - burning it in for him right now. I revoiced the EQ a bit so you can get lots of 750hz scoop like the graphic EQ gives, and then a push control on the master that gives a little more beef to the mids if you want to get the tone of a boog without the EQ.

Pete

Didn't realze these were in production so to speak...marked for later :)

Holy Cow, that sounds fantastic...I really like the dynamic range and reaction to your pick attack

Great to see you're back in action, I'm sure there will be a scouring of Ultra Leads for the GigiMark!

This sounds amazing!!! Nice playing.

This is a mod on the Ultra Lead right? How much? I just got one and may think about getting this mod done.

Thanks, John.

JKD said:
tehuk said:
Sounds awesome. At 00:48 secs is it a song that you play or just some noodling?

Started off with Gary Moore maybe...

Three notes of still got the blues into still got the noodles LOL

JKMV12 said:
This sounds amazing!!! Nice playing.

This is a mod on the Ultra Lead right? How much? I just got one and may think about getting this mod done.

Thanks, John.

Thanks man, send me an email and I'll quote you a price. There are a few different options I can do too.

Pete

okstrat said:
JKD said:
tehuk said:
Sounds awesome. At 00:48 secs is it a song that you play or just some noodling?

Started off with Gary Moore maybe...

Three notes of still got the blues into still got the noodles LOL

Great tone and great playing...instantly recognizeable to me....what I wanna know is why I can recognize stuff instantly like that but when I play I'm tone freakin' deaf :D

tehuk said:
What modules can you use as base for this? Besides the Ultra Lead.

Right now, just the ultra lead. when things slow down a bit, I'll look at the other PCBs and figure which other modules will work. I don't see that happening for awhile though.

Pete

******, ******, ******!!

That Module sounds amazing!!!

Pete is easy on the ears but hard on the G.A.Sing.

Funny, just when I think I have all the modules i need, he goes and dose this!!

Didn't you sell your RM100 recently? What did you replace it with?

I agree with everyone here that this Mark module sounds excellent. Another quality module from Mr Turley.