Is it my Amp or the Market?????

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BIGKAHUNA

Reaction score
I ended up buying 5 heads and keeping 4. I have had the T2HH for sale for a while with only a few hits. Thing is brand new.

Is the market just down or is it lack of interest in the T2 overall? I would love to hear some opinons. Here are the pics I have on the classifieds.

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0016.jpg

IMG_0014.jpg

IMG_0011.jpg

IMG_0027.jpg

revolutionman said:
i like that whats it sound like versus the T2 what ya want fer it

Not sure how it differs tonally from the regualr T2 as this is the only one I have ever played.

Here is the link to the "Other Classifieds" forum listing on here:

http://mtsforum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?p=48094#48094

It's brand new w/ Snakeskin from the factory (Actual Model# is T2HHSNK)- I'll take $900+ Shipping for it. If you are interested let me know.

It's the market. That amp is a beast. If I had the cash it would be mine, but as it is I am selling off everything I can now just to pay existing gear bills. Good luck with the sale.

Greg

I agree with Greg. The market is pretty sketchy now and days, and it seems everybody and their mother are designing new tube amps. The boutique fad is still going strong and more and more players are thinking they have to spend $3,000 on an amp to get a tone that you can probably get in a $150 Plexi module. Honestly, I'm surprised that the Randall stuff hasn't been getting much more attention. The MTS, V2, T2 series were designed by a very well known engineer (Egnater of course) and the prices are VERY reasonable. The tone is beautiful, and there are so many mods that can tweak to your own sound and liking.

Yeah, a friend of mine who's getting a Diezel Herbert is really impressed with my amp :D He's owned the Krank Rev Jr. Mini Stack, a Mesa Single Recto, and a VHT Deliverance and is very impressed by the sounds of these modules.

I'd get the T2 if it had more control over each channel and I wanted a br00tal hybrid amp :p

Shinozoku said:
Yeah, a friend of mine who's getting a Diezel Herbert is really impressed with my amp :D He's owned the Krank Rev Jr. Mini Stack, a Mesa Single Recto, and a VHT Deliverance and is very impressed by the sounds of these modules.

I'd get the T2 if it had more control over each channel and I wanted a br00tal hybrid amp :p

When I was in my frenzy of GAS I contemplated a Diezel. As I sat there and mulled over the price I couldnt help but think of just how sick I would have felt if I had purchased a 4K amp and then found something for a G that I like just as well or better. I do not need a fucking amp that cost that much....

Yeah Bro....the T2 has **** sure got the Br00talz! If I sell it fine.....I could use the $$ to make up some of the 3K Shipping bill....if not...I'll just have the luxury of a 5th head.

I'm downsizing, but since I don't really need the money right now, I'm holding off until the market improves.

they're right about the boutique market, but that's always been a market for the rich hobbyists anyway. Heck even a Marshall 1987X costs about $1700. Good sound but **** they're way too loud.

About the only thing I'm thinking about these days is getting a 112 cab as a grab and go to jam -- I'll use my POD and a that new EHX .22 cal nano amp. I'm tired of hauling around a heavy 100 W head and heavy 212 cab -- this stuff is staying in the recording studio.

^I plan on doing something similar, Julia: RM22 with a 1x12 loaded with either a Greenback, G12H30, or a Super V :) Then I'll have my RM100 strictly for band practice, recording, and gigs (when I get them xD)