Hey Pete

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ampoholic said:
I saw you were backed up for awhile there, are you taking new orders now?

Yup, I'm shipping mods out the door and keeping my soldering iron hot. :)

Pete

Gee, that's strange....
I emailed Pete 3 weeks ago, asking about a Blackface mod.
I told him I knew he was busy with other things so I would wait till things get back to normal.
I emailed Pete yesterday morning but haven't heard back yet.
I hope I haven't offended him.
If so, I don't know how or what I did.

guitarcomet said:
Gee, that's strange....
I emailed Pete 3 weeks ago, asking about a Blackface mod.
I told him I knew he was busy with other things so I would wait till things get back to normal.
I emailed Pete yesterday morning but haven't heard back yet.
I hope I haven't offended him.
If so, I don't know how or what I did.

Didn't offend me, yesterday morning was sunday... and I'm at work right now. Checked my iPhone, didn't see the mail there. Try resending.

Pete

Yeah, he's gonna soup mine up with all the upgrades (except one, I think)
...the $199 job.
I'm sure it will balance things out a bit.

Funny thing is, if I really dig the new mods on the BF, I'll probably get more done to the others (or buy a pete modded module off Ebay).
I can't imagine a preamp sounding better than the SL+ I have in my RM 100.
But...
I guess....After hearing Pete's guitar sound on his videos, he must know something I don't know.
I'm absolutley all for learning new things.
I don't know it all and never will.
Compared to Pete, I'm a 'tard! (really!) :lol:
I didn't ride the short bus, but I missed the regular bus a few times and went fishing instead!

Imagine being so good at modding the MTS units that within a few years, your work starts to showup on Ebay and holding it's value...and then some! Pete is actually more "famous" than Bruce E. (sort of) because he's reachable and works with people ONE AT A TIME.
His prices (for such a personal and quality job) are great and his work is almost certain to increase it's resale value by 50% or better.
Pete probably had to renovate the doorways in his house in the last few years so he could walk though. I bet they're ten feet now. :lol:
I can't wait to get mine done! I just hooked up with another band.