Faceplates

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

veets987

Reaction score
Pete i am looking to buy a set of marshall knobs and a custom faceplate for my plexi. Could you please email me and let me know if it is possible and how much. thank you!!

tehuk said:
He only sells his faceplates with his mods. I tried to get one as well. Shoot Salvation a pm :wink:

Salvation will probabely probabely set you up with one, I recently emailed him asking him to make me one for my Pete modded Recto.

You can also get the knobs at Small Bear Electronics, here. They have about every type of knob you need. I'm about to order me some chickenheads :twisted:
http://www.smallbearelec.com/Detail.bok?no=643

Yeah, I was about to point out Small Bear, and I think even Mouser has them. Not sure though. And if at all possible, if I do ever get a module just for a recto sound, I would LOVE a real diamond plate faceplate for my module :D Might have to get somebody else to make that for me though...

I'll do plates for my modules and for stockers. Sorry I didn't reply earlier, haven't been on the board much, been soldering modules. :)

Pete

Are these custom plates painted, or stickers placed over the original plate?

Anyone doing full painted ones?

I Like that true Diamond Plate option as well, but I've never seen it that thin and I think the standard stuff would be too thick.

Mine aren't stickers or painted. Stickers won't last long - I've been there, done that. My van halen red black and white stripe brown module was printed on high gloss photo paper then lacquer coated - and it looks like crap now. I did that one about four years ago.

Pete