Update and serialization info

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okstrat

Reaction score
Hey folks! Been soldering quite a bit, and have an announcement that hopefully will help everyone know if they have one of my modules or not:

I have labels on order. I'll initial and give each a SN.

What I'm thinking: Every module completed after I get the labels in will be signed and numbered and put on the underside of the module. I'll keep records of the numbers and particulars (what mod, anything custom, date) and so everything from that point on will be 'registered'.

What about you guys with older modules? Once I verify the module is one of mine (by getting a jpg, or if I can look up your order) - I'll have you mail a self addressed and stamped envelope - and I'll put a sticker with your new serial number, and put your module details in my list.

I'll let you guys know when this kicks in. This should solve any issues with gigmod verification, or at least make it better!

Pete

Sweet idea.... :idea: .. so long as my Mesa Mark is #00001 :lol:

Hummm, it makes me wonder...

Did Pete see the labels I put on my unit before I sent it to him, (to make it easy to identify mine from others and avoid any confusion) or was he planning this before?

I'm sure my labels had no influence... :roll:

guitarcomet said:
Hummm, it makes me wonder...

Did Pete see the labels I put on my unit before I sent it to him, (to make it easy to identify mine from others and avoid any confusion) or was he planning this before?

I'm sure my labels had no influence... :roll:

Actually, first labels I've seen on any MTS modules were the 'made in USA' ones. I don't remember your label, did it have serial number information on it? :)

Pete

should be getting awful close. I'm not home, but will be back late Sunday night. I'll take a look. You should be on the bench or super close. I shipped out several modules late last week - trying to do everything in groups/batches. BTW, that is a great idea and something I'm going to have folks do in the future - put their names (and addresses if possible) on the modules. It gets confusing when I know someone by a screen name and then they have an email address and then they also have a name that it ships to. : )

Oh, and I do have the serial#stickers, your module will have one when you get it back.

Pete

Cool!!

I hope I have some really low numbers... :D

No rush though, My Fender Twin is still pumping out some fine tone...just not as good as the Randall. :lol:

But most of the songs I'm playing in the band are of Fender origin so I'm not missing it very much. My Fulltone Full Drive 2 gets me pretty close.
(can you tell I'm kidding myself?)