V2 channel/eq switch problem

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Molotov

Reaction score
HElp please.

When I switch to tube channel it turns Eq on too. I switch of Eq manualy or by footswich and later when I change channels it turn on Eq with tube channel again.
Allways Eq with tube channel.......

What to do?

got a similar problem. it seems that the program-change commands are in wrong order in some midi-channels.

you can try to change the midi-channel. could be that tubechannel without eq then works. could also be that another command does soemthing wrong.

hey man what's up? Here's what ya do:

Go to the tube channel...manually turn the EQ off..now hold down the "tube od" button on your footswitch for about 10 seconds until all the lights blink...you just programmed your footswitch to NOT have EQ on when you switch to that channel...same can be done for FX loop or EQ on other channels!

chuckmehh said:
hey man what's up? Here's what ya do:

Go to the tube channel...manually turn the EQ off..now hold down the "tube od" button on your footswitch for about 10 seconds until all the lights blink...you just programmed your footswitch to NOT have EQ on when you switch to that channel...same can be done for FX loop or EQ on other channels!

+1 yep.