Tried Petes Mk Series and Recto

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thr Mk Module is the one I liked best. Smoking lead tones and plenty of gain with a tight feel.

GtrGeorge! said:
if ya ever wanna sell that Mark Module lemme know..
GtrGeorge

I sent it to Jim to check out. :) There aren't many Mark Modules out there, I hope to fix that very very soon with ones ready to go. :)

Pete

okstrat said:
GtrGeorge! said:
if ya ever wanna sell that Mark Module lemme know..
GtrGeorge

I sent it to Jim to check out. :) There aren't many Mark Modules out there, I hope to fix that very very soon with ones ready to go. :)

Pete

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: 8)

If you do find away to turn a regular Ultra into a Mark series i will ship it IMMEDIATTLEY to you.
I cant find any UltraLeads out there..I have looked.
So for me (and probabaly others..) find the other way and have mo money!!!
GtrGeorge

GtrGeorge! said:
If you do find away to turn a regular Ultra into a Mark series i will ship it IMMEDIATTLEY to you.
GtrGeorge

That's what I'm going to be working on once I get my last wave of modules off the bench. Shipping several early next week including JKD's Mark :D

Pete

GtrGeorge! said:
GtrGeorge

Keep an eye out...I may off my Ultra Lead once I get the Mark :d

Hey Pete:

You planning on ever doing dual channel modules using Eggie dual channel modules as the base?

I would love to get a Recto, with the Orange (Vintage High Gain) channel on Channel A and the Red (Modern High Gain) channel on Channel B.....

**** i would love that! even better is to mod our RM4's to be able to take the twin modules! 8 channels would just be awesome, is this possible?

Also is it possible to have one side of the RT 2/50 to have negative feedback and leave the other side normal? So one side would be even closer again to a recto sound?

rlord1974 said:
Hey Pete:

You planning on ever doing dual channel modules using Eggie dual channel modules as the base?

I would love to get a Recto, with the Orange (Vintage High Gain) channel on Channel A and the Red (Modern High Gain) channel on Channel B.....

One of these days that would be a great idea. I'd like to, just not as many requests for mods on the dual channel gear and I'm busy enough with the single channel stuff right now. I'd like to get into the Egnater modules eventually though.

Pete

Tbag said:
**** i would love that! even better is to mod our RM4's to be able to take the twin modules! 8 channels would just be awesome, is this possible?

Also is it possible to have one side of the RT 2/50 to have negative feedback and leave the other side normal? So one side would be even closer again to a recto sound?

Talk to Egnater, I don't have any midi board mods and probably never will... I would wager the modifications to the RM100s for dual channel egnater orperation would at least include a new midi board.

An RT 2/50 already has negative feedback as far as I know. That's how you have a presence and depth control on it.

Pete