Just Purchaced a DLX with a Gigmods Pro Mod (Ebay)

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guitarcomet

Reaction score
My first "used" module purchase.

I hope it's a good one.

I'm wondering....can Pete tell if it's his work?

I'll post some pics (when it arrives) of the innards if he would like to see it.

$100 w/shipping :D

*note* I'm not certain if it's appropriate to ask this of Pete on a public forum (esp. on his section) or whether should I have emailed my question. I have very little tact and lack good judgment, therefore I must add disclaimers to things I post as not to hurt feelings or get out of line.
I'm thinking if I do this, a bunch of other guys will, too.
So, if Pete chooses not to .... I'll understand. 8)

That is a steal for a stock DLX! Nice score.

I love my Egnater single channel DLX. I am not even considering to look for another clean module. Report back with tone opinion.

Yeah, no problem at all, just send me the gut shots, do NOT post them in the forum. Don't really want to make it any easier than it already is for folks to copy me...

email me the gut shot(s) and if it's my work, I'll have you mail me a self addressed stamped envelope and I'll mail you back a gigmods sticker to put on there. :)

Pete

Well, lucky me.
I just got my first modded module.
I say this confidently because:
#1. I've seen the gut shots on the help/instruction pages and this looks like some of the same parts were changed.
#2. This module has PLENTY of bass & extra volume. Noticably more than my other stock modules.

If this is what a Gigmodded module sounds like, I'm gonna be giving Pete some more business very soon. :lol:
The soldering work looks flawless, too!

This thing sounds great!
I feel guilty paying only $100, :oops: but Ebay is as fickle as a woman.

I had a gig mods Blackface/Deluxe switchable...was nice...at the time I didn't know how to dial in the Deluxe side of it so under appreciated it and sold the module off...in hindsight, I should've spent the time with it using a different guitar.

Latest posts