Found some gear I didn't know I had, in the shed

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guitarcomet

Reaction score
It's been over 10 years since I quit hanging around my old friend and guitar jammin' buddy.
Once he proved he couldn't be trusted (Crack had him hooked bad) I just made myself unavailable.
He owed me money and he gave me a bunch of his stuff to try to compensate, but he never did pay me back in full.
Today, I was going through a bunch of stuff in the shed that hadn't been touched in over 10 years, and I had a cool find.
My ex-friend had given me an Army ammo box (metal, rectangular) and inside I found a nice nearly new 3 outlet extention cord, several guitar cables/patch cables and what looks to be a Fuzzface clone (built from a kit?). Not sure if the Fuzzface works but I'm gonna try it (gotta get a 9-volt).
There was also a bag of goodies including:
Several knobs for guitars, a low-temp glue gun w/glue, 50-60 assorted guitar strings (I'm sure they're good, eh?) an unknown pickup and a mish-mash of other parts.

A pretty good find.

I love finding old stuff. I recently heard a story of a guitar a friend had in his closet that had been completely forgotten. :lol: