Jaded Faith modded Brahma incoming!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eyeball987

Reaction score
I can't wait to give it a run through. Any tips and/or tricks I should try out with it?

I needed a Marshally mod to go with my Grail that I traded away my single channel Egnater SL+ for. I kind of wish I would have bought the Grail and kept the SL+. For clean I have a Egnater single DLX which I love.

Fired the Brahma up last night. So far, I am a big fan of pretty much every tone in the thing. I actually wish I could have two. One set for medium classic rock type of gain and one set to kill.

The JF modded Brahma is probably going to knock the stock Grail out of my RM50.

eyeball987 said:
One set for medium classic rock type of gain and one set to kill.
This is probably the best thing I have read all day!! I should label the switch "Crunch" and "Kill" in the future.... :lol:

Jaded Faith said:
eyeball987 said:
One set for medium classic rock type of gain and one set to kill.
This is probably the best thing I have read all day!! I should label the switch "Crunch" and "Kill" in the future.... :lol:

Works for me! Mine has the pull boost on the gain knob so it looks stock from the front. It has your initials and a date (May) in Sharpie on the bottom.

I have not played the stock Brahma but this one really is sweet. I am going to get the Orange switch added to my Grail and set it up for that tone only. The modded Brahma will give me everything else I need in the gain arena.