Keely-Egnater-VHT country jazz love

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually think the Tone for Clip#1 is near perfect :)

Clip#2, I agree isn't as full as #1. I can't remember what the setup or channel differences there where between the two.

Mind you this is listening to it from a set off computer speaker and not in the same situation or environment as you so that can make a whole lot of difference :)

I noticed that you were youing the IE4 how do those channels used relate to any of the modules available by randall or egnater?

When is your band heading out East (RI hehehe)

FM

Thanks for checking it out. It is very frustrating to see the degradation caused from conversion to mp3. I have often had a tough time with ch2 on the ie4. Clip 1 was with a pick and clip 2 is fingerstyle for the record, so that changes the tone a ton too.

As far as the similarities between the ie4 and the modules go, I don't know from actual experience, but ch 1 is probably like the Twin. Ch 2 is probably like the bassman. Ch 3/4 have their own module.

I would love to get to the East Coast, but we will have to sell quite a few more CDs to fund such an adventure given that we are totally independent at this stage in the game! Things are really going great though for us, so it could happen in a year or so...