• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

RM4 Preamp w/5 Modules **** SOLD ****

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suzuki211

Reaction score
RM 4 Preamp w/Midi Pedal

New Blackstripe, Blackface Module
Chrome Deluxe w/resistor mod (Grailtone mod)
Chrome Plexi w/resistor mod (Grailtone mod)
Chrome SL+ w/cap and midrange tone stack mods (Grailtone mods)
Blackstripe Recto w/cap mod (Grailtone mod)

All in excellent condition!!!

my PM is still in my outbox. what's up?

BTW, I am interested in the SL+ and Blackface mods and the footswitch.

Matt

Just a heads up (and this is no offense to the thread starter) but we've had a rash of new members on The Gear Page recently joining and posting items for sale in our gear emporiums right away. They actually tried scamming people to get the money through a fake paypal account, removing the money, then disappearing. Just be a little wary about dealing with the brand new members like this on a forum, everybody! :wink:

P.S. Also take note that he didn't list any prices on here either.... similar to how the scammers did it on TGP. Just a warning! :?

guitarguy510 said:
Just a heads up (and this is no offense to the thread starter) but we've had a rash of new members on The Gear Page recently joining and posting items for sale in our gear emporiums right away. They actually tried scamming people to get the money through a fake paypal account, removing the money, then disappearing. Just be a little wary about dealing with the brand new members like this on a forum, everybody! :wink:

P.S. Also take note that he didn't list any prices on here either.... similar to how the scammers did it on TGP. Just a warning! :?

To everyone on this thread, I am new to this forum. If you do not trust my honesty, my Ebay feedback should clear it up,(check under suzuki211) however I have been scammed myself and DO advise all to be careful in transactions. I apoligize for any problems I may have caused. :D

Yeah man like I said, not pointing directly at you. :) I belong to another large gear forum and it seems that a lot of the scammers from eBay have now focused on forum-based scamming. Just making sure people were aware and are careful with their forum dealings! :D

guitarguy510 said:
Yeah man like I said, not pointing directly at you. :) I belong to another large gear forum and it seems that a lot of the scammers from eBay have now focused on forum-based scamming. Just making sure people were aware and are careful with their forum dealings! :D

No problem :D , I agree with your statement and I sincerely hope everyone is careful to these possibilities!

I'm gonna pass on the SL+ module, bro. Too many communication problems here for me to be comfortable. Thanks.

Chad said:
I'm gonna pass on the SL+ module, bro. Too many communication problems here for me to be comfortable. Thanks.

Thanks Chad, I do appreciate your interset. Sorry about the communications. :lol: