RM100 or the T2

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thenunbus

Reaction score
I was just wondering which one of these amps the RM100 or the T2 would be best for pantera and damageplan types of music, i need lots of gain and tone. Thanks

I owned both and both are good but I kept the RM ,It just so versatile.I also bought an MOD50 and now the RM is for sale to fund an M4.I do suggest you play them both if you can.

I haven't played the T2 (although I have heard good things about it)- it is rather limited in comparison to a RM100. With the RM100 you can choose the tone modules that you want (and play up to 3 at once). Ask around this forum for which modules would be appropriate. Just off the top of my head though, you might want to look into the following modules: SL+, 1086, UltraXL, XTC.

Yeah sorry i missed out that i already own a RM100 which i like a lot, but i really like the look at the T2 how does the T2 compare to a V-max (is what the other guitarist in my band uses) cos the RM100's got everything to keep up with the V-max but doesnt seem to have as warm a tone. Could be the Graphic EQ i guess

if the tone isn't warm enough you could try a new module- or if that doesn't work you can get an external EQ pedal to fine tweak the frequencies.