Anyone heard from Pete???

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

80's metal

Reaction score
I have been waiting on a module from Pete and have emailed him a few times, and pm'ed him here as well? but no response?? I'm getting kinda worried???

80's metal said:
I have been waiting on a module from Pete and have emailed him a few times, and pm'ed him here as well? but no response?? I'm getting kinda worried???

Couple of days ago...guess he's still working on moving in to his new place...he posts on RT quite a bit.

There's no reason to be worried, Pete's a busy man...your patience will be rewarded with Tone

You can't expect Pete to be available like a store front or shop.

He does his modding thing, at his pace and in his spare time.

He's an awesome guitar player and probably has many other things going on besides music related issues.

The older you get, the more stuff life throws at you.

You're not in the drive-thru at McDonalds...

...Put down the knife and get back in your car! :lol:

just j/k

haha, it seems as if these days when a standard is reached (pete and the other modders doing excellent work, very quick work etc) it's like if there's any variation at all from this "standard plan" then people complain and expect more.
i think a lot of people just need to relax and take things as they come, stop stressing

Mate, i'd understand if you were worried about this after sending it to someone noone knows, but pete has a good reputation here and plenty f satisfied customers. Thread is unnecessary.

Sorry, holidays, moving (once things are back to normal I'll post about that... what a nightmare) and Dad's chemo and radiation have absorbed a lot of time not spent working the 9 to 5 that has been forcing OT from us.

If this is John your module is being burned in and ships next week. I did miss replying to an email on the 10th, but I have been working on your module last week including the night of the 10th. That's better, right? :D

Pete
Still alive, hope to be posting more soon :)