• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

GARAGE SALE: RM50B, Cover, Zinky cab, AND MORE!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scooter

Reaction score
Cleaned the studio and going to a half stack, so...

Randall RM50B 50W Reverb MTS Combo. Ruby 6l6's and a real UK Vintage 30 added. Excellent condition - only flaw being the common tolex lifting on the back panel. Footswitch, hangtags and manual included. The reverb is sweet! SOLD
12_1.JPG

Randall RM50B Cover - like new. SOLD

Randall MTS Recto Module - Silverface unmodded - great shape. SOLD
EM_REC.jpg

Ampwedge - I have 2 of these http://www.ampwedge.com/ SOLD
ampwedge1A.jpg

Line 6 Uber Metal pedal - Great shape, no box or papers. Perfect for nailing a Dimebag tone. $65
ToneCore-Uber-Metal-sm.jpg

Zinky Superfly 2x12 cabinet - Unloaded, some small scuffs. Fits nicely under the RM50B (same grillecloth material). Has the rounded edges on the face to match the Superfly head. Can be 1/2 open or closed back. Looks like this one, but with a BLACK grille. This is a RARE bird! $250 (now on eBay)
zinky_2x12_m.jpg

Gold Fernandes branded Floyd Rose
- Great shape, some common gold tarnishing. Hard steel like an original Floyd. From a "lawsuit" guitar, Includes arm, posts, claw, springs, etc. A nice upgrade for a cheap Floyd knockoff. $50 (Now on eBay)

Actual pics of all the items available, just ask.

Garage Sale Rules:
PM or email me direct. All items remain "For Sale" until you tell me it's a deal. First come, first served. I accept PayPal. We can negotiate shipping costs. If you're around SE WI, we can arrange pickup/delivery.

I have several references as well as almost 500 positive feedbacks on eBay.

-Don
[email protected]

The Uber Metal pedal, the Zinky cab and the gold Floyd are still available.

Everything else is sold - Thanks to all.