rectified & xtc clips

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice job man. I like the way you didn't over do it on the gain, especialy on the XTC track. Oh and I dig the cows. Bovines RULE!

yea i modded the rectifier with the .001 cap. the xtc clip is back up. i had to remix it

Nice clips ....

Of all the modules i have, XTC is my favorite since i heard the first note i played through it, and it's quite versatile too, i just love it :D

Now, your modded Rectifier module clip is the very first one that make me want to modify mine as well since it sound so good in your clip.

my setup is an egnater m4 into a g-major into a vht 2-90-2. my recording was done with sennheiser609's straight into a tascam dp 01 fx with no mic preamp. drums were done with the alesis sr 16 drum machine. my speaker cabs are carvin legacy 2x12's with vintage 30's.

no i dont, but the gain is set at about 2:30 and anything set past 3:00 is kind of pointless. parts of the song i rolled the volume back on the guitar in obvious sections. as soon as i get my poweramp back from musicians friend, because i had a problem with it i can post some heavier clips, but that will be about 2 weeks. :cry:

Thanks, I'd appreciate that! Great playing again

I'm just trying to decide on what preamp to get, the XTC, Recto or Ultra. And I'm going to sell my Ultra XL.

I don't have any clips. It sounds close to Dimbags tone. Very heavy.

Actually, it's for sale if your interested. Just too heavy for me. Check classifieds.

I really like your tone in both the xtc and recto clips. Sounds like a good combination for your lead and rhythm tones.