2010 Lynch Box

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD

Reaction score
Does anyone know the pricing on a 2010 RM100LB? Also the RM100M for that matter. Will there only be a tube difference between these 2 amps?
I live in Canada and it's hard to find a dealer who actually knows anything around here. Apparently the distributor is changing and things are messed up right now and it's hard to find inventory. Thanks.

im not to sure, im in Calgary and its the same thing, they don't know much, but i will be assuming it going to be around the same going rate as previous years. $1400.00 CAD unloaded

I found a new a Lynch 4x12 for $999 and an RM100 for $1600 with 3 modules in it (Mr. Scary/Grail and Clean). All brand new. I was hoping for a Lynch head but it does it really matter? Would I be better getting a cabinet with Vintage 30's in it?

I'm not sure if by "2010" you're referring to some newer version, but the regular Lynch Box seems to be phased out. A few others have mentioned it being discontinued entirely. There's a rare signed LB head being sold in the classifieds btw.

Got word from Randall that the RM100LB is still being made and they have no plans to change that.

JD said:
I found a new a Lynch 4x12 for $999 and an RM100 for $1600 with 3 modules in it (Mr. Scary/Grail and Clean). All brand new. I was hoping for a Lynch head but it does it really matter? I mean is it not all good? Would I be better getting a cabinet with Vintage 30's in it?
It's just so hard to find anything in Ontario. I haven't listened to any of this yet because it's 4 hours away from me.

Get the Lynch Cabinet. You will not be sorry.....

SuicideCircus said:
Get the Lynch Cabinet. You will not be sorry.....

+1 The lynch cabinet is a beast. I continually get compliments on that cabinet. Those speakers are something else.

+1 on the LB cab...

all other cabs I've owned pale in comparrison...

if your a Marshall die hard then maybe you won't like it...

just to set the record straight it's based on an old Hiwatt cab loaded with Fane spkrs...

I prefer it over eveything else I've ever own/tried the Eminance Super V is one killer speaker and the cab design is excellent.

NEVER GOING BACK!

I see on Randall's homepage they have a picture of a LynchBox head that looks different then the current. I wonder if the cabinet look is changing at all.

Also, does aanyone know where the cabinet is made?

Thanks.

You have to wait for it to show. KH showing his KH-3, then a promo for Arkaea video, then the Lynch Box.

JD said:
I see on Randall's homepage they have a picture of a LynchBox head that looks different then the current. I wonder if the cabinet look is changing at all.

They're using that design in the official LB promo video as well.

You're right Goldfish. So is that the 2009 design then? Just wondering because it's hard to see these in person in Canada.

Still wondering if anyone knows where the Lynch Box 4x12 is made?

JD said:

Also, does aanyone know where the cabinet is made?

Thanks.

Looks like the Black Lynchbox that was in last years pricelist. Maybe they are gonna actually make it?

JD said:
It sure looks like it's black leather and not green gator skin.
In the 2008 Pricelist, there was a Black Lynchbox option. I tried to order it and was told it wasn't available, even tho there was one floating around.

Can somebody look on the back of their Lynch Box 4x12 cabinet and see where it's made or does anybody already know?
Thanks.