Another great story on Pete

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MorgMetal666

Reaction score
As all of you know, Pete is a fantastic modder and great guy to deal with.

I wanted to acknowledge this with what he did recently for me. I had an Ultra modded by Pete that i traded to another forumite. The module ended not working for the guy i traded it to (i never had any problems with it). We had it sent back to Pete, and not only did he fix it, but he beefed up the module with preventative measure to assure problems wouldn't happen under normal circumstances. For no charge as well!
He also posted a vid of my module to prove everything is perfect.

This is why Pete is a super guy to trust with your modules. we've all known this, but this experience has put a ton of respect on Pete's time and work for me.

btw, this Ultra is for sale :D i am in a deep whole with my gear buying adventures, so...

That is good to know. I am in a similar situation and my module is on Pete's bench right now according to him. Mine was an older modded unit and Pete's customers all seem to be pretty happy so I am not concerned with what the end result will be.

I have not played a Pete modded unit yet so I am very much looking forward to getting the tubes warmed up on it.

Update: Someone tried to re-mod the mod that Pete did and butchered it. He took the time to explain what was done, sent me pics of the hosed up part, and pics of the fix.

Entirely not his fault that someone was trying to sell a botched mod as his work but he made it right anyway. Now I can't wait to get it back and check it out!

I just got my Mark mesa from Pete..and the build quality is fantastic. The sound is also excellent..I recomend the 6 way tone swutch...which I didnt get,however. But Pete, true to his reputation and I are working it out.
jus thought you'd like to know.
GtrGeorge