• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1987 SOLD

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rblyn

Reaction score
Ok- Just got this from Disciple (this is his pic of the mod) and I LOVE it- but its actually time to get some non Marshall mods in my staple. It is dead on accurate Scott Ian JCM800 tones...Very nice mid gain too if backed off (unlike my Judge which thins out when gain goes down) It actually has a similar feel and sound to the Judge and designed by Friedman as well....Have had an offer sitting on this since Friday but I havent gotten and answer so here it is! These are IMPOSSIBLE to find- grab it while you can!

Price is SOLD (covers fees for regular paypal so you are covered) Will be shipped USPS priority w/insurance and tracking. I would consider trading it towards a non Marshall modded module (and give cash) My preference is to sell outright. Let me know what you got!

1987-2_zps0a972e7f.jpg