• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Horror fans? If so some might be interested in these :)

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Disciple

Reaction score
As some of you may or may not know, I worked on Hatchet 2 in the camera department. This is a signed poster I got from the guys and gals I worked with during a signing in LA that I went to say hello to them at.

REALLY hate to see this one go, but need to recoup some funds on a car repair so this is one of the items that must go unfortunately.

It is signed by:

Adam Green (Writer and Director)
Danielle Harris (Marybeth)
Kane Hodder (Victor Crowley)
Tom Holland (Uncle Bob)
Tony Todd (Reverend Zombie)
R.A. Mihailoff (Trent)
Rileah Vanderbilt (Young Victor Crowley)
Parry Shen (Justin)
A.J. Bowen (Layton)
Alexis Peters (Avery)
Ed Ackerman (Cleatus)
David Foy (Chad)
Rick McCallum (John)

If some of you are not familiar with some of the names of some of these horror legends but they include Danielle Harris is known for her roles in Halloween 4&5 as Jamie and in RZ's new Halloween films, Kane Hodder was Jason in Friday the 13th 7-10, Tom Holland was the writer/director on original Fright Night and Child's Play and many other great horror films, Tony Todd was Candyman and R.A. Mihailoff was Leatherface "Junior" Sawyer in The Texas Chainsaw Massacre III.

Taking offers on this rare signed item by some of the horror genre's legends we all know and love! I also have a few daily script pages from some of the shoot days packed up that I may be selling as well if anyone is interested in those too PM me.

6847375603_301fc9efde_z.jpg

Also selling my brand new sealed copy of RZ's Halloween, signed by Mr. Zombie himself. This was a very limited release in certain Hot Topic stores during the release of Halloween on DVD. Has been in my smoke free collection since purchase new.

6831917019_2b97e58e89.jpg

$100 Shipped via paypal gift or add 3.5% if paying standard paypal or will trade for a donor mid-high gain mod :)