Midi Channel Switching on an Eleven Rack

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zepplin490

Reaction score
Ive got an eleven rack and lately ive been running it as a preamp with my peavey classic 50/50 Power Amp and it sounds great extremely versatile and
with the the true-z input sounds and feels as close to a real tube amp as ive ever played on a digital amp. Ive got my 8 hand edited presets all set and now im looking for something to switch them. I am an idiot when it comes to midi with my only experience being programming the rm4 and rm100 footswitchs. Is it really as simple to set up the RM's footswitches? Can i just switch to a preset and hold down one of the buttons on a midi switcher and have it actually switch?
-mp-

Don't know about the 11R as I don't have experience with that unit...Is there a floor board that came with it? If not, what are you using?

MIDI, for what you want to do, isn't that difficult...It will probably involve more than holding down a switch but you won't be launching a satellite either... :)

Lots of help around here for that stuff too...

Yeah, need to know what your'e using to switch. If it's anything like my Axe FX you just need to know what channel your'e on and what # the effect that you want to switch is on.

Latest posts