• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Module Bag results!!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok, the Tweed is SOLD (pending payment)
Looking at eBay, people are gauging for the footswitch $95 used, 150 new :shock:

Last chance if you need one or would like a backup at a great price
Once that and the rm100KH sell (about 10days on eBay?), I'll draw names on the bag contest :p

+ my Kemper profiled all of my modules to retain those tones Shocked

smart smart man! that thing does seem like a game changer. Some extra tweaking required to maybe calm the fizzies but once that is done it is like 95% of the tone if not more.

If all else fails, you also have that sweet *** modded Friedman ampeg!! Best of luck.. I also find myself playing my real amps more these days. That said, I still really like the stock judge. Used to hate it, now I dig it!

Yesw, the KPA is awesome- though it has the same challenges as recording, getting the right room and mic placment is tedious for perfect tone. I may need to make like a dozen profiles moving the mic an inch at a time to ensure sweet spot-ness

The DF Ampeg is so much fun to play, really present and in your face attack. I had the BE module (liked) and the HBE module (a bit too much/uncontrollable); the entire amp modded is another beast. I also found a Rhodes modded Recto that is menacing. I don't have the myriad of tones I had with the mts,missing: Fender cleans :cry: but the tones I have now slay and inspire.
I still have the rm100KH head...I hope it sells because I can feel the undertow of module GAS trying to get me back in :p

I despise eBay...1 more drop on the head:

rm100KH $549 includes:

shipping & PayPal
Randall Slip Cover
Voltimeter
3button Randall footswitch + midi cable
No Modules
EL34s & 6L6s; new tubes all around last summer, low hours
Funtions 100%; cosmetics easy a 9/10
Power LED flickers- I had this fixed but then the flicker came back (this seems to be common on KH heads, but does not affect performance)

3button Randall footswitch $49

note: I have 2 footswtiches, 1 to go with the head and 1 extra for sale. 1 footswitch has velcro on the bottom, one does not. If you're first, please note which one you prefer.

Randall Module Bag holds 8 FREE contest:
Go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bt6MpfYWLPk

Subscribe
Post a comment on the video "Done with You"- this should offer some respectful feedback on the video...at the end of the comment, write "I love MTS"
Winner will be selected when all of the items are sold

Ok, I'm down to just the rm100KH head and extra footswitch. Probably would have sold by now if I listed on eBay but got too busy...I say time for the contest to end- I will draw a name on MLK 2013 (this Monday, 1-21-13) Deadline to enter is Sunday night 11:59pmMST

I wish I had a bag for everybody....but here are the
CONTEST RESULTS:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d42q_RenXSI

It was a very cool thing for you to do Ray!
So congrats to Sean!! This really inspires me!
I just may do something like this with a set of
knobs once I get back on my feet.

Super f*ckin cool of you Ray, seriously cool idea holding a contest! Hey wait...my name's Sean :shock:

Holy **** dude, dunno what to say besides THANK YOU!!! Dude you are so f*cking cool global warming is over. BTW even the old man thought your guy's video kicked a$$!

Latest posts