Need a little help with parts

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dagolfdoc

Reaction score
I’m hoping someone on here can provide some assistance. In June I ordered, and paid, for two new pots for my Syn 2 (volume & sag). I have still not received them, and despite multiple emails, have not even received a reply, other than the first reply acknowledging the order.

I’m hoping someone knows a way to get in touch with someone at Synergy, or has a contact there that could possibly help. I know it’s a long shot, but I’m out the money and cannot use the Syn 2 until I get the pots.

Thanks in advance.

They have contact info/forms on their web site. I've contacted them many times that way without issue.

Seems like if you were able to order parts from them at some point you had some kind of contact with them at some point. Since they don't actually sell parts directly to customers, I'm not sure how you would have made contact with them to determine what parts you needed or made a payment without having some kind of contact info to begin with.

They have contact info/forms on their web site. I've contacted them many times that way without issue.

Seems like if you were able to order parts from them at some point you had some kind of contact with them at some point. Since they don't actually sell parts directly to customers, I'm not sure how you would have made contact with them to determine what parts you needed or made a payment without having some kind of contact info to begin with.
Thanks. Maybe it wasn’t clear in my post, but, yes we have HAD contact with them. However, from the time of payment (yes, did have contact a few times to determine and pay), they have gone radio silent. Despite multiple emails, getting no reply. Just looking for some help.

Latest posts