• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

RACK SELL OFF - Egnater, Bogner, Soldano and Rocktron

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rlord1974

Reaction score
Tough decision here guys, but with a CCV incoming and a stable of other heads on hand, it's time to let the rack go.

This sale is a "one-stop shop" for anybody looking for arguably the best rack preamps ever made, as well as some other great, functional pieces.

All items ship from Toronto, Ontario, Canada via UPS Standard or Canada Post ExpressPost/USPS Priority Post International. I will ship anywhere within the lower 48 CONUS or Canada (PM me if you live elsewhere and we can explore other shipping destinations). I will also be happy to put whatever 'Declared Value' you want on the package. Although that reduces the package's insurable value, anybody that has done business with me on the board (and that's A LOT of folks - see my sig) can attest to the fact that I pack my stuff to withstand a direct hit from a nuke!

All prices for individual items listed below are firm (with the exception of the Soldano), and include shipping and packaging. However, if you want to purchase more than one item, package deals might be available (some examples are included in the detailed descriptions below). I am not looking to do any trades this time around. Payment via PayPal Gift or add 3% to cover the fees.

Look below the pictures for a description of each item. Thanks!

IMG-20110716-00180.jpg

IMG-20110716-00181.jpg

DETAILED DESCRIPTIONS

Items are listed in the order they appear in the rack....

ART PS 4x4 PRO
Power supply. Excellent+ condition. If you want to group this in with the Bogner Fish, it will be USD $95 shipped in a separate box. If I can ship it in the same box as the Fish (this means you would forego receiving the original Bogner packaging the Fish came in), it would be only $75.

Otherwise, I?ll be selling this locally because shipping this by itself is not economical for you the buyer or me the seller.

ROCKTRON PATCHMATE
Excellent condition. All original. Original black and red version with 9 stereo loops and a built-in HUSH circuit that can be patched in anywhere in the signal chain you want (or bypassed entirely). Each loop can also be used as either a Normally Open or Normally Closed relay switch (for changing amp channels, etc.). Comes with power supply and printout of manual. Personally, I think this version is much better than the 8 loop version Rocktron is currently producing. Will come packed in a box measuring at least 24" x 18" x 7", with bubblewrap and peanuts. Price is USD $320 shipped on its own. If you want to package this in with the Bogner Fish (it will change the Fish's channels), I'll do it for USD $280.
UPDATE 10/05/2011: The Rocktron Patchmate is now SOLD!!! Thanks!

BOGNER FISH REISSUE
Mint condition. All original. VERY low hours. Will come packed in the original Bogner purpose-built shipping carton. Price is USD $2,200.

EGNATER M4
Excellent+++ condition. All original. Loaded with the following two dual channel modules: T/D and COD. Will come packed in a double-walled box measuring 24" x 22" x 13", with bubblewrap, peanuts and styrofoam. Price is USD $1,350.
UPDATE 10/04/2011: The Egnater M4 and two modules are now SOLD!!! Thanks!

SOLDANO X88R
Excellent- condition. Anybody that knows about Soldano rack units can appreciate the fact that the brushed steel housing picks up scratches like Hugh Grant picks up hookers. No dents or bruises though, just those Soldano swirly scratches on the top, bottom and sides. The purple faceplate is SUPER clean. All original. Will come packed in a double-walled box measuring 24" x 22" x 13", with bubblewrap, peanuts and styrofoam. Asking price is USD $1,950 but I'm open to offers.
UPDATE 10/03/2011: The Soldano X88R is now "sold, pending receipt of final payment". Thanks!

ROCKTRON REPLIFEX
This is the original model with the thick anodized steel faceplate, not the later version with the powder-coated bent steel faceplate. Good condition. Front panel knobs have been replaced with the more contemporary looking Rocktron knobs used on the Expression, etc. Otherwise, all original. Comes with power supply and printout of manual. Small scratch on the LED screen, but does in no way obscure one?s reading of the screen. Will come packed in a box measuring at least 24" x 18" x 7", with bubblewrap and peanuts. Price is USD $235.

ROCKTRON MIDI MATE
Sorry, I?ll be selling this locally, unless you want to do a package deal with one of the other Rocktron units or the Bogner Fish. PM me to discuss.
UPDATE 10/05/2011: The Rocktron Midi Mate is now SOLD!!! Thanks!

RANDALL RT2/50
UPDATE 9/29/2011: The Randall RT2/50 is now SOLD!!! Thanks!

12U SHOCKMOUNT RACK
Sorry, I?ll be selling this locally.

PACKAGE DEAL
If someone wants to take the Bogner Fish, ART PS 4x4 PRO and Rocktron Replifex and are ok that I ship them together in one box (thereby foregoing the original Bogner packaging for the Fish - don't worry, they will be very well packed), I would let them go for USD $2,450.

More package deals can be arranged for BIG savings!

PM me if you have any questions. Thanks!

Thanks for all of the kind words, fellas.

Just to be clear though, I am not leaving the modular game, just the rack game. I still have a stable of MOD50's and modules to go with them! LOL.

Yet it IS real! :lol:

Come on guys, you're getting me all choked up that I'm breaking this rack up.......

Sorry to see it all going . . . gonna miss you dude! Great guy and great seller here folks - one of the best I've dealt with! 8)

Man that is a beautiful rack! I love how you put in the brushed alu cover plate to match the rest, very classy and clean!

Will you ship internationally?
(thinking of the patchmate)

Bump.

No change in status. All is still available with the exception of the Soldano, which is on hold until Wednesday, October 5 at 11:59 PM.

Some serious interest on the M4 and Fish, however.....

UPDATE 10/03/2011: The Soldano X88R is "sold, pending receipt of final payment". Thanks!

UPDATE 10/05/2011: The Rocktron Patchmate and Midi Mate are now SOLD!!! Thanks!

Items still available:
* Bogner Fish preamp
* ART PS 4x4 PRO power supply
* Rocktron Replifex

Latest posts