• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Randall MTS cab vintage 30's

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuckmehh

Reaction score
What's up? I have a 4x12 Randall MTS cab loaded with 4 vintage 30's. Sweet black tolex with silver grille and flat black Randall logo. Sounds great but I really want to try out a Vader cab. With everyone bragging them up I just feel like they deserve a shot haha

Good condition, I would say 8.5/10...There are just a few nicks here and there to be expected when transporting cabs, nothing major. Has stereo inputs and the mic eliminator feature for recording/live applications as well.

$600 OBO. If you offer a trade, it has to be a cab, so Vaders obviously are welcome as are other high end cabs, but no vintage 30's since I wanna try something else. Cash is king of course.

I'm in Morgantown, WV for college but live in south central PA and will drive a reasonable distance to meet. I met a guy from North Carolina in a head trade, so I'll drive up to 4-5 hours for the right deal.

Unfortunately my digital camera is broken but I can take some cell phone pics if you're interested, just PM me.

I do have this one:

Thanks!http://s851.photobucket.com/albums/a...urrent=101.jpg

price lowered to $550...great cab with Vintage 30's...the perfect compliment for your RM20,50, or 100!

Latest posts