• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Salvo Angel

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

disk11

Reaction score
*Sold *

Looking to trade my Angel for another Salvation. Mine has the noise gate, tight, contour, and mid edge switches.

I'm mainly looking for a S1S0 w/ the fire switch, Mamba, and Stonerverb, but will consider other high-gain modules. I would also like to keep a cash exchange to a minimum.

Will sell for $375 including shipping w/ tracking and insurance in the US, but will work with overseas buyers.

Thumbnail pics:

Silly ipod browser not letting me edit easily. I wanted to let you all know in advance that communication with me may be slow until late next week due to other commitments. I will do my best to be as prompt as possible.

I'd love an Angel, I don't have a Salvo to trade, though... If you're interested in any of mine (in my sig) or decide to go cash, pm me, k? Thanks

I is be sexy said:
I'd love an Angel, I don't have a Salvo to trade, though... If you're interested in any of mine (in my sig) or decide to go cash, pm me, k? Thanks

Will do.

Trade for a Jeff Hilligan Scorch module?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AND3UDjPn3Q