• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

sold

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oathinc

Reaction score
729 or best offer .Black with white pickguard. About 4 months old, just bought a new prs, so this one got to go

The Fender Telecaster has always been popular in rock, blues, and country music, but has not been utilized often in metal and other heavy styles of music. This Jim Root Signature Telecaster changes all of that, with it's active EMG pickups that are tailor made for handling heavier distorted sounds that are used in metal and hard rock. In addition to the pickups, this guitar can also handle the low tunings used by Jim Root in Slipknot and Stone Sour. The guitar includes a tweed hardshell case with a red interior that will keep your guitar safe no matter where you take it.

Plenty of modern features for big sounds! The Jim Root Telecaster (designed for the Slipknot/Stone Sour guitarist) will go to 11! Special features include a mahogany body, 12"-radius fingerboard, EMG? pickups, 22 Dunlop 6100 jumbo frets, black locking tuners and hardware, and a single volume knob. Available in a flat black finish with a maple neck and fingerboard with a white pickguard.

Model Name Jim Root Telecaster?
Model Number 013-4444-706
Series Artist Series
Colors (706) Flat Black,
Satin Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish
Body Mahogany
Neck Maple, Modern ?C? Shape,
(Satin Urethane Finish)
Fingerboard Maple, 12? Radius (305 mm)
No. of Frets 22 Medium Jumbo Frets
Pickups 1 EMG 60 (Neck); 1 EMG 81 (Bridge)
Controls Master Volume
Pickup Switching 3-Position Blade:
Position 1. Bridge Pickup
Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups
Position 3. Neck Pickup
Bridge Black 6-Saddle Strings-Through-Body Hardtail Bridge
Machine Heads Black Fender?/Schaller? Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking Tuning Machines
Hardware Black
Pickguard 1-Ply White On: (706) Flat Black
Scale Length 25.5? (648 mm)
Width at Nut 1.650" (42 mm)
Unique Features Mahogany Body,
Active EMG Pickups,
Ebony or Maple Fingerboard with 12? Radius (305mm),
White Pearloid Dot Position Inlays on Ebony Fingerboard,
Black Dot Position Inlays on Maple Fingerboard,
Black Hardware,
Black Pickguard Screws,
Flat Finshes
Strings Fender Standard Tension? ST250L, Nickel Plated Steel,
Gauges: (.009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042),
p/n 0730250203
Accessories Black Tweed Case with Red Plush Interior
Case Black Tweed Case

GOD!!! I wish my wife had not just made me buy 600$ worth of knifes for the house.....GRRR I want one of these!!!

Firefighter1428 said:
GOD!!! I wish my wife had not just made me buy 600$ worth of knifes for the house.....GRRR I want one of these!!!

Don't turn your back mang! :p

i put it up on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=150332037273&Category=38083#ht_500wt_1182

Latest posts