• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Bah this time for real: F/A MOD50 head + 2 modules! :(

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guitarguy510

Reaction score
Hey all,

After all the trouble I went through to hold on to the amp, I found an apartment over the weekend with an absolutely killer deal on a 2 bedroom/ 2 bathroom place for rent at the same price of a 1 br / 1 bath in the same area I will be working!!! It is extremely convenient (located about a 30 minute drive away from where I'll be working INCLUDING traffic down there, i.e. it's actually only like 10-15 minutes away) and at the price they are offerring it for, is crazy for me NOT to take it.

Now the problem: The deal is that you have to pay for it by next week. :cry: I have enough to take out of my account FOR NOW, but my car bill/insurance/phone bill are all coming up soon and I won't receive my relocation funds in time to bail me out to pay for everything if I don't sell something! :evil: The only thing that will fetch enough to cover me is my amp. On the plus side, if I get this apartment at this price, the money I would save on rent over the next 12 months ALONE will be enough to buy a new Eggie when I can do so, plus hopefully by then I'll have enough money set aside and combined with my girlfriend's income once she moves down too, I should be able to get a small house so the volume issues won't be there any longer! I sold my cabinet already so right now the head is just sitting there looking at me and it's making me sad. :(

The only answer I have right now is selling it for now and picking up another one not far down the road. As you all know, this is the best amp I've ever owned so it won't be very long before I grab another one!!! 8)

Also, for anyone located in either the Philly or the DC/NoVa area, I will be visiting NoVa this weekend to secure the apartment before someone else does, so I could swing down with the head in tow if you would be interested in a local delivery! :D Door to door service, can't beat that, eh?! :wink:

Here is the link to the auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110100947219

It sucks but at this point and time I'll be living off of my last few paychecks from SAP until I get started up with Lockheed and I really need to make sure I get into this place as it was WAY nicer than the other places in the area asking for even more money! :lol: Help a brotha out guys! :( Thanks for looking and hopefully I can manage to get everything squared away soon and start saving up towards buying another one sooner than expected! :D

Oh yeah, you'd definitely be close! Sell the TOL or RM100? Maybe sell a PRS? You know this amp would totally sound better than either of those and it would be worth it.... c'mon... do it, do it! :lol:

Do you have any pics of the thing? I didn't see any on the eBay auction site.

thanks,

-dave

Yes pictures are up in the auction now. It's dark here so the pictures aren't awesome... might try to take some better ones tomorrow if I get a chance! :D

Thanks man! :cry: It's all good, it's actually staying within the family! Our new homey ringemaster picked her up! I only ask that I get the first right of refusal if he decides to sell it down the road. I think within the next few months (more like a couple paychecks, I love having a job that pays well! :D ) I'll be more financially stable down there so if he isn't looking to sell I'll just put in another order with Frank and Bruce. I'm staying in the MTS family and so is my amp! Thanks Dave, I know you'll love the amp, just be good to my baby or I'm flying out to the West Coast! :twisted: :lol:

tha's right baby. if anyone wants to come and play her, let me know. i've got bman and twin modules on the way as well. and a matching 2x12.

thanks matt!