• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mna,thats cool how Salvation was able to put two eq's on the dually and have two seperate voicings.....actually .makes the dually practical now....

I would think that would be the way to go with them if a all possible.Alot of them I have seen look cool,but dont really function any different than the singles,just seem to have the features split on the two sides....would be cool to have a manual switch on them so you could use it with the Randall's as well....kinda like the option eganter offered with a batch of the dually's last year

Personally I find also the stock dual Ch eggies and the ordinary mods with their individual volume and gain to be a great feature live. The dual EQ Benzins are really first and foremost the two individual high gain channels of the Diezels, just like the real amps! I can say it took some effort to persuade Anthony to do this..He is a true genius

blacksun said:
Personally I find also the stock dual Ch eggies and the ordinary mods with their individual volume and gain to be a great feature live. The dual EQ Benzins are really first and foremost the two individual high gain channels of the Diezels, just like the real amps! I can say it took some effort to persuade Anthony to do this..He is a true genius

Indeed. MTS would not be anywhere near where it is now without his innovations.