• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Egnater MOD50 4 channel all tube amp 50 watts or 10 watts - choice of modules

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

broknstuff

Reaction score
SOLD

I hate to do this but hard times have faced me to sell beloved my collection. Always kept in climate controlled, smoke free home. All handmade in Detroit by Bruce Egnater. If you are unfamiliar with the system, it basically allows you to switch out the preamp dual-channel modules (all tube) with an incredible sounding all tube power-section that can be run at either 50watts or at 10watts in low lower mode for more power tube saturation and different feel. Power section includes external bias points so that you can do it yourself without having to take it to a technician or risk opening up the inside of the amp and exposing yourself to high voltages. Also has a series effects loop AND a parallel loop. You get the flexibility of a digital system with the sound and feel of an all analog tube system. Each preamp has 2 channels, A and B, each with their own volume and gain (channel A is the low gain version, channel B is a higher gain version). Also compatible with Synergy modules and Randall MTS modules.

Comes with Egnater footswitch and 7-pin midi cable (carries power to footswitch, no external power supply required), and can also be controlled by any external 3rd party MIDI controller as well.

Here is a list of all the dual channel modules to choose from:
• BMAN - based on fender Bassman
• DLX - based on deluxe reverb
• SL - based on Marshall SuperLead plexi
• SL2 - based on hot-rodded Marshall sound
• EG5 - Egnater high gain modules, takes off where the EG3/4 ends. More Soldano type of lead tone
• COD - California overdrive, Egnater's take on Dumble/mesa mark IIC+

crm5Ave.jpg

sSjgixv.jpg

VN3wgJ0.jpg

crjcG9h.jpg

mO31oVN.jpg

t8cRfFA.jpg

Here is a gallery with pictures of all the individuals modules listed above to choose from: https://imgur.com/a/XEioZh2

Hey Stratomaster - sorry for the delay in response - but yes you can use whatever tubes you want in the head. It has an externally reachable bias point so you can bias it yourself without having to open up the amp and expose yourself to potentially high voltage! Very user friendly and flexible, modular in every regard. The low-power (10 watt) also sounds great and gives it a different fee/response. Amazing master volume on it too, can be used from practice at home to jamming/gig levels.

your bumping the post, I sent you a message weeks ago you never responded to, would have probably bought this, but now already bought another I found, Read your messages, may still be interested in what modules you have left, Message me back please

meticalman said:
your bumping the post, I sent you a message weeks ago you never responded to, would have probably bought this, but now already bought another I found, Read your messages, may still be interested in what modules you have left, Message me back please

Hey Meticalman - I apologize for that oversight. I emailed and sent you a PM. Going through a move right now and some things fell through the crack.