• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Found

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

max44

Reaction score
As title says, looking for a dual channel Egnater COD module,
Can trade for :
- dual Egnater SL
- dual Egnater SL2
- Randall XTC ...
- dual Jaded Faith Rverb ...
Max

Have you tried the Synergy OS module? Probably more accessible and get you in the same tone territory. I have one and love it. Lots of useable tones in that module. However, I'd like to compare the COD to the OS.

Hi Scott,
Thanks for the tip !
No I haven't tried the Synergy OS yet ... thus never had the opportunity to compare with a COD (used to own a COD in the past)
If I don't find a COD I might try the OS indeed,
Only tested a few Synergy modules for a short time (Plexi, VH4, HBE) ... remember really enjoying the Plexi
P.S : I used to own one of your rare mods (dual Uberschwarz) which sounded awesome and mean !
(again didn't have the opportunity to compare it with a real Bogner amp or Bogner Uberschall module though)

Sure I'll let you know if I do plan to sell modules
FYI : I also added a dual Jaded Faith Rverb for sale / trade, if any interest ...
(for sale in another ad, 400 $ shipped and insured worldwide)