• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Complete Synergy System in Excellent/Mint Condition

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gman1951

Reaction score
Up for sale here is my barely used Synergy/Egnator M4 system which includes the following components:

Egnator M4 (a rare, 4-bay modular chassis; it's like having two Syn-2 units) with your choice of any 4 Synergy modules I have (SLO, T/DLX, Pitbull, MetroPlex, Ubershall, VH4, BEBB, Ecstasy), a Synergy 5050 power amp, and the rack in which the system is housed (the rack-case is in very good condition but does have some cosmetic flaws). At this time, I prefer to sell the system as a package and not separate.

The Furman 1215, RL-1 and the Two Notes Torpedo Live are not for sale.

PM me for questions/more pics at [email protected]

$2500 to your door

Edit: I've decided to offer the components with a better deal to be had for a package deal. Prices are:

Synergy modules (in new condition): $325 each
Egnator M4 (in excellent condition): $750
Synergy 5050 (in new condition): $900

I will throw in the rack case for the buyer of the M4.

Not sure how to post photos here, so check here: https://www.thegearpage.net/board/index.php?threads/complete-synergy-system-in-excellent-condition.2258873/#post-32640135