• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

RM100 Dual Channel Modded. Hilly's old head.

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guitarzan

Reaction score
This is a rare beast. I bought it from someone on this forum who bought it from Jeff. It's a Randall RM100 that belonged to Jeff Hilligan (Randall, Egnater). He did the dual channel mod to this amp so it can accept dual Egnater, Randall, and Synergy dual channel modules! I also heard he picked the best transformers he could find at Randall for this amp. The channel button on the front will toggle thru the module channels or you can use any midi footswitch. It has series and parallel effects loop. You can also blend 4 different power tubes if you desire. There are bias points on the back of the amp for all 4 power tubes. It currently has 4 fresh Groove Tubes EL34Ms in it. I haven't used this in a few years. It's pretty heavy to lug around and I am currently using Synergy rack setup. It's a great amp and needs a new home. It could probably use a re-bias. It hasn't been played in a while. NO modules are included but I may have a few available separately if you're interested. I'm hoping for a local sale (Los Angeles) as this thing is heavy and I really don't want to ship it. I have it listed on Reverb for $1400 but open to offers on this forum. I'd love to keep it in the MTS family. :)

agnogr0lylda7gt6bfjs.jpg

f2khzuce4gscgw9r5mnt.jpg

lzrxygzmfyro1gjgkoui.jpg

xae0e09axnnrbbmfu8hw.jpg

n94yftfyvpcnawsfxtad.jpg

pdnx1io3iejm52rxzb1i.jpg