• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for Lynchbox 2x12

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrScary

Reaction score
anyone happen to have one they'd want to sell ? it's the last cab i need.. please get in touch with me

bumping this up.. id love to find one eventually. if anyone is selling or thinking of selling a lynchbox 2x12, please let me know

Hi I have the combo and head in excellent condition. I will take 800 for the combo and 1400 for the head plus shipping in the CONUS ONLY! I prefer pick up in the Bay Area. Tim

Here's a few pics. I have a RM4 for 400 + shipping too. Prices are rock solid firm and if shipping insurance is required too. So pick up is the best. [email protected] and Tim 209 799 0167 in CA near the Bay Area. Cheers
20230124_000818.jpg
20230124_000752.jpg
20230124_000841.jpg

Hi I have the combo and head in excellent condition. I will take 800 for the combo and 1400 for the head plus shipping in the CONUS ONLY! I prefer pick up in the Bay Area. Tim
No modules included but I have a tonn of them coming up for sale to. Email me for pics and lists. Buyers only as I am very busy.

Here's a few pics. I have a RM4 for 400 + shipping too. Prices are rock solid firm and if shipping insurance is required too. So pick up is the best. [email protected] and Tim 209 799 0167 in CA near the Bay Area. CheersView attachment 54View attachment 55View attachment 56

No modules included but I have a tonn of them coming up for sale to. Email me for pics and lists. Buyers only as I am very busy.
Sorry...wrong numbnumber . . Phone is 209 799 0176 email at [email protected]. cheeks

Hi. Is the combo still available?