Michael Amott Now With Randall - Sig Amp on the Way!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samrad

Reaction score
Saw this on Blabbermouth -

ARCH ENEMY guitarist Michael Amott has scheduled a signing sessions at the Frankfurt Musik Messe in Germany, Europe's largest international trade fair for musical instruments, music software and computer hardware, sheet music and accessories.

Amott comments: "It's going to be a blast coming down to Germany for the weekend, check out gear, meet fans and hang out with my ESP family! The ESP signings are always a good time! I am also going to be doing a signing at the Randall Amplifiers booth. I have recently hooked up with Randall and we are working on all kinds of cool stuff ? one of those things being a 'Michael Amott NINJA V2' amp! Come and check out the prototype of this beast if you are at the event! See you there!"

Signing Schedule:

March 31 ? 14:00 (2:00 p.m.)
Michael Amott signing session at the ESP booth (together w/ Gus G. of FIREWIND, Shagrath and Silenoz of DIMMU BORGIR)

March 31 ? 16:00 (4:00 p.m.)
Michael Amott signing session at the Randall Amplifiers booth

How awesome is this, I hope they release Modules as well, I have an RM100M, love an Amott signature module!

Any pics anywhere????

Im glad to see Randall signing more artists. Its a good sign.

However, I dont get the feeling this will be a modular amp. I think they already have an amp called V2 which is not modular. Itll probably be a new amp in that series.

-Matt

Latest posts