Using the series and parallel loops at the same time?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lebobl

Reaction score
Does anyone know if you can safely use the series and the parallel loops at the same time on the Egnater Mod?

In other words, I was wondering if I could use my time-based effects in the parallel circuit, and still run a Synergy SYN into the return of the series at the same time.

Thanks!

I don't know why you couldn't use them both. They aren't mutually exclusive.

Yes you can. The series loop is before the parallel loop.

What do you want to achieve?

If you only use the return of the series loop, then the mod will only act as a power amp.

You have to complete the series loop if you want to use the mod preamp. This means connecting the send to the return somehow.

The best way to do this would be to set a normal 4CM method with the syn and the mod series loop. Treat the parallel loop as a separate part of the chain that comes after the 4CM. I think this is what you're wanting to do?

Yes! Thanks! I don't have any Synergy stuff yet but I was considering adding that eventually to have a really versatile rig. Could run 5 preamps then which would give me so many sounds to choose from. Appreciate it!